"They came out of the mist on an icy wind, and froze the blood of weaker men."
“They came out of the mist on an icy wind, and froze the blood of weaker men.”
Our South African medieval fighters – you’ve seen them at Medieval Fayre – are heading abroad again in 2020!
This time, they take on the shores of Spain at the International Medieval Combat Federation Championship 2020 at Castillo de Belmonte, April 30 – May 3 2020
To cover their travel and board, 100% of funds raised at this event will go towards getting them overseas to take on the best fighters the world has to offer.
⚔️ SUPPORT OUR LOCAL MEDIEVAL FIGHTERS ⚔️
LIMITED NO. OF TICKETS available from Quicket –
Early Bird (online only) R40.00
Adults Online: R60.00
Kids (under 12 and over 3) online: R20.00
Adults on the day: R80.00
Kids on the day (under 12 and over 3): R40.00
PARKING: R20 per car
Toddlers and babies free.
Dogs and berserkers to be kept on leashes at all times.
MAP TO VENUE: https://goo.gl/maps/LVtWQ5pr1pxGW9Vw8
• Viking Games: Archery, Axe throwing, Kubb (viking chess), toga hönk (seated tug-of-war) and tug-of war (standing) and the farmer’s walk!
• Eat, drink and be merry – feasting, mead and ale in the Mead Hall.
• Test your wits at the Mead Hall Quiz!
• Are you Viking Enough to beat the (in)famous Snorting Boar Smoker Eoin’s Tankard Chilli-Chugging-Challenge?
• Create your Viking age persona’s clothing and enter the Viking Vestment Contest
• Enter the Viking Quest – go a-viking and bring home the Hoard!
• … and more!
“A thing /ˈθɪŋ/ was the governing assembly of a northern Germanic society, made up of the free people of the community presided over by lawspeakers. The word appears in Old Norse, Old English, and modern Icelandic.”