- This event has passed.
The Magical Medieval Fayre 2023
June 3 @ 10:00 am - 5:00 pm
🛡️⚔️ ℍ𝔼𝔸ℝ 𝕐𝔼! ℍ𝔼𝔸ℝ 𝕐𝔼! ℂ𝕆𝕄𝔼 𝕆ℕ𝔼! ℂ𝕆𝕄𝔼 𝔸𝕃𝕃! 🛡️⚔️
𝕬𝖒𝖎𝖉𝖘𝖙 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖗𝖔𝖑𝖑𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖒𝖔𝖚𝖓𝖙𝖆𝖎𝖓𝖘, 𝖉𝖊𝖊𝖕 𝖎𝖓 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖙𝖗𝖊𝖊𝖘
𝕷𝖎𝖊𝖘 𝖆 𝕶𝖎𝖓𝖌𝖉𝖔𝖒 𝖔𝖋 𝖒𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈𝖆𝖑 𝖒𝖊𝖉𝖎𝖊𝖛𝖆𝖑 𝖉𝖊𝖌𝖗𝖊𝖊𝖘.
𝕻𝖊𝖗𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖓𝖈𝖊 𝖔𝖓 𝖞𝖔𝖚𝖗 𝖙𝖗𝖆𝖛𝖊𝖑𝖘, 𝖞𝖔𝖚’𝖑𝖑 𝖊𝖓𝖈𝖔𝖚𝖓𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖆 𝖐𝖓𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙
𝖔𝖗 𝖆 𝖉𝖆𝖒𝖘𝖊𝖑, 𝖆 𝖗𝖔𝖌𝖚𝖊 𝖔𝖗 𝖙𝖆𝖘𝖙𝖞 𝖉𝖊𝖑𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙𝖘!
𝖂𝖊 𝖎𝖓𝖛𝖎𝖙𝖊 𝖞𝖊, 𝖆𝖑𝖑 𝖒𝖊𝖗𝖗𝖞 𝖙𝖔 𝖏𝖔𝖎𝖓 𝖎𝖓 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝕱𝖆𝖞𝖗𝖊
𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖊𝖝𝖕𝖑𝖔𝖗𝖊 𝖆𝖑𝖑 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖙𝖍𝖎𝖓𝖌𝖘 𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝖆𝖜𝖆𝖎𝖙 𝖞𝖔𝖚 𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖗𝖊!
Avaunt all ye peasants, nobles, bairns and fantasy beings!
House AlterEgos invite you to partake in an adventure of epic proportions!
Descend upon Greensleeves Medieval Kingdom in Krugersdorp on 3 June to witness life as it was in the middle ages.
Minstrels, buskers, barons, knights, damsels, dragons, steeds, fairies and nobles alike will be in attendance – as thy wander the Magical Market Place and banter with ye olde merchants, enjoy all manner of medieval culinary delights. Whet thy whistle with authentic mead and quaff ale, all the while experiencing the bustle and brilliance of Ye 10th annual Jhb Magical Medieval Fayre.
– Real Knight’s Fighting (and fight your friends) with the Juggerknights
– Weapon Forging Displays, Axe & Spear – Throw with Crossforge and Drakon Forge
– Archery & Mounted Archery from Phoenix Horseback Archery
— Ride a Steed or a Unicorn
– Eoin’s Tankard Mead & White Dog Taproom Ale
– Turkey legs from Snorting Boar
– Toss a tomato and play other Medieval – Games with Vegetable Vengeance
– Ye Olde Tavern Quiz (world-famous throughout Gauteng)
– Ye Fine FancyDress Feud
– Ye Knight’s Quest Challenge
– Yon Dahogrian Empire Battles
– Play Dungeons & Dragons with Easy Gaming Group
– Take part in ye Medieval Murder Mystery
– Win the Magical Medieval Goldhord
– Themed produce, crafts, wares & trinkets
… and more!
⚔️ Peasant Tickets (General Access): Grown Peasants – R120 online | Small Peasants (under 12) – R50 online
⚔️ Noble Ticket (includes all manner of vouchers for activities, mead shot, turkey leg, venue map and timetable) – Grown Nobles – R750 online | Small Nobles online – R650
⚔️ Bornday Celebration Ticket (Birthday Party for 8 adults) – R6000
⚔️ Bairn Bornday Celebration Ticket: (Birthday Party for 8 children) – R5500
⚔️ Handfasting Celebration Ticket: (Wedding, includes entry for 8 guests and all legal documents) – R5000
⚔️ FREE ENTRY for tiny peasants under 3 and well-socialised pets.
Full descriptions of all tickets can be found here or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more info!
R30 per car includes a free ride to the main gate via shuttle/golf cart.
*𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘢 1𝘬𝘮 𝘸𝘢𝘭𝘬 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘢 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘮𝘢𝘪𝘯 𝘨𝘢𝘵𝘦. 𝘐𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘳𝘦𝘲𝘶𝘪𝘳𝘦 𝘥𝘪𝘴𝘢𝘣𝘪𝘭𝘪𝘵𝘺 𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨, 𝘱𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘦 𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘰𝘶𝘤𝘩 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘰𝘳𝘨𝘢𝘯𝘪𝘴𝘦𝘳𝘴 𝘵𝘰 𝘢𝘳𝘳𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘦 𝘪𝘵.
𝐌𝐀𝐏 𝐓𝐎 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐔𝐄: